This does not come along often, Watch the Video
To Join Click ===> http://bit.ly/2w2Qw02
Builderall SiteBuilder Platform is like none other, today we discuss the platform, compare it to other SiteBuilders and give you the #1 reason why you could be a part of this movement. Watch this video below.
To get the Exclusive 7 Day FREE Trail Click the link below
Owning your own business, earning profits from your work,
succeeding and being recognized as a benchmark in your niche.
These are just a few of the things that have attracted more and
more people into the digital space.
Having an online business seems to be easy and fast, thus
becoming a simple way to make money with little effort.
The truth, however, is entirely different.
In our blog this week you will discover the 3 mistakes that
destroy your company’s online presence.
GET A FREE COPY OF BUILDERALL MY MAIN PLATFORM
Mistake # 1: Not having a responsive website or blog
Mistake # 2: Not Knowing Your Audience Deeply
Mistake # 3: Being Hard To Find
Find more about these mistakes and protect your online
One tip during this SHORT Webinar could change your whole Online Business, click the picture to get started. Click here if you just want to go to the signup page https://goo.gl/zU2H4e
Life ain’t easy and the ones we love don’t always love us back, but don’t let people define you. You think you have it bad, but if you only knew how bad other people have it. Change your life today, it begins with you and only you.
Listen I hope you were able to enjoy family, and fun over these last few weeks, it’s been a crazy 2017. At times I didn’t know if I could make it, so many things falling around me, when life takes over you loose some of yourself. You start asking if what your doing is worth it, if it’s all cracked up to be. You doubt yourself, you doubt the process, you doubt everything.
When life looks at you like your not worthy this is the time when you gotta make moves to secure your position, squeeze out some type of space, carve out a little slice for yourself. In other words breathe.
We are solid into 2018, tell me if your a business owner what are you doing to educate yourself on those things you may not like for 2018. Understand this we are living in the best of times, if you thought the 90’s were great the next few years are gonna make the 90’s look like the ice age. The only people left behind will be those who are too lazy to educate themselves. Those who would rather watch from the side lines then to stop watching their favorate TV shows. BTW I don’t watch TV much anymore unless my work is done, and then I’m not really watching, I’m looking at FB post or IG, or snapchat.
In 2018 I’m already running 3 campaigns for my new CryptoCurrency e-book, I’m running an affiliate offer for a course I’m in, and I’m taking action. If your in business for yourself let me know, what your doing, and if you need help send me a message. If your not starting your business in 2018 tell me why? Are you just gonna sit on the side lines and watch others change their lives, while you keep living yours, lets talk leave a message in the comments.
Stay locked cause 2018 is my YEAR!
Lets get there together.
If you didn’t know it’s the end of 2017 we are going into a whole different year and mindset, are you ready? Are you preparing to grow your online business in 2018? What do you plan on doing with 365 days in 2018? If your like me your trying to take advantage of this small amount of time before the new year is here, and below are my tips for making 2018 a huge success to your online business.
Close up any loops in your business, for example any domain info that needs updating, and any new domains that need to be purchased get this out of the way and started before 2018, you want to go into 2018 with some social proof. Now days it’s all about the social proof, the Facebook page needs to be seasoned, and post need to be value adding other wise people drop off your list like flies.
2018 is the year of adding value to your list, your customers, your employees, your business. We all know how hard it is to come up with content day in and day out it’s not easy at all but if you push your self to read something other than the funnies in the Sunday paper you can find tons of things to discuss. I found and old website that you plug some words into and it helps feed you content for your blog or business blog take a look:
You enter one word and it gives you titles to blog post for example I put in the word email (Since I’m talking a lot about email below are the responses it gave):
- Who Really uses emails?
- Don’t Hold Back your email.
- How emails changed how we think about death.
- Why emails are scarier than dating Taylor Swift
- How emails made me a better person.
You get the picture this little website gives you ideas, now they may not all be the best, but I’m sure with some thought you can come up with some great headlines which will help you achieve better open rates on your emails.
Last but not least, I found that if you give things away, you gain more, let me explain someone else is already giving away the content your holding on to. Thus if you in an online business while your holding on the your signature product trying to mike it for all the money you can, the next man or woman is giving the same content away for free. If your really preparing to grow your online business in 2018 you need to catch up with the times. I’m not saying everything you do should be given away for free, but with so much free content out there, if you start giving some of it away people will find you, and if your free content is good, just imagine the perceived value people think they will get from your paid program.
Keep grinding for 2017, and lets start 2018 off on the best foot possible. No more BS.
A solar eclipse happens when the moon moves directly in the path of the sun, only allowing you at its peek to see the outer edges of the sun. Go with me here as a small business owner how would it effect you and your business if something stood right in the path between you and your customers?
I mean how could you fix this problem? Would you take this as a sign that it’s the end of your business? I mean you could go from making $1000 per day to $100 a day. That would be the proverbial nail in the coffin of any business that kind of revenue loss could be devastating.
So how do you protect your business from outsiders who can come in throw a lot of money on the table and steal all your customer? This story I’m creating is just an example of real life. Right now you could be on top, but tomorrow you could be down in the dumps, about to loose everything. How do you deal with that?
- First you must not put all your eggs in one basket, as a business owner you cannot allow one source of income to produce more then 35% of your over all revenue. As an example if you have a photography business, you cannot just rely on Family Portraits, as a photographer you must divest in other sources of income, such as some commercial contracts that pay very well, but don’t always come through out the year just like wedding photography (seasonal).
- As a business owner you must have some cash for reserves to ensure that during the hard times you can still take care of the business. Keeping your staff count low, and ensure you always look for the best price. You must keep up with your cost, and watch your vendors.
- I just said watch your vendors, when times are great everyone knows it and when they do, the dollar signs show. So keep your business to yourself, don’t give so much information to your vendor who’s coming in just to check on you. Most of the time they are doing a quick recon mission to see how things are going just so they can soften the conversation about that 10% increase in the cost of supplies that are going up with no reason as to why.
- Enjoy your business so many of us get caught up with blinders all zoned in on one thing the money, that we neglect to see when people are reaching out to us such as the employee that has found a way to keep some cost down, not by being cheap, but by surveying the land for more then one vendor every 6 months. Or they see new competition in their neighborhood that could cause issues for your business, it’s always good to treat your employees with respect and they will respond with a loyalty you can’t imagine.
- Last your business has thrived because you treat every customer as if they were your last. Customer service in the “now economy” is the key to obtaining new business, and definitely keeping business. You can’t expect to grow with out continued business from your most loyal customers. Remember there are good customers that allow you to make a profit, love your product and champion your business to other, and then there are those who want to nickle and dime you on everything you sale. You have to know the difference yes treat them the same, but don’t bend over backwards for those who give you resistance about price.
- You are the expert, make sure that you are getting what your worth and never discount your service, because if you do it, you may end up doing it again, and again, and again, you get the picture
The truth hurts indeed, but being prepared for the good times as well as the bad, any solar eclipse that comes for your business will regret they day they tried to take you on head to head.